top of page

Tech Forum

Public·131 members

tjwilson240tjwilson240
tjwilson240

over current on all outputs

Hoping to get some guidance on this. This is my first PDM and have been enjoying the experience until today. This is a fresh build that is undergoing the shakedown phase. I have PDM25 that is controlling everything on my car and has been working well until today. I backed out of the driveway and the car shut off. pushed it back in the driveway and opened the laptop to see all the active outputs in over current fault and cant figure out why. The only things I've changed since the last drive was I moved a shared output to its own individual one (as I had some extra space)and it worked for the first few minutes during engine warm up before it died. I have even unpinned that output and its still shows over current fault unless i disable it. What could cause this type of failure? I spent some time looking into stuff and can't seem to wrap my head around what happened. key on fault is coils and injectors. but any attempt for fuel pumps, running lights, heater, wipers, etc all over current fault as soon as they are attempted to be turned on. most of which are keypad controlled. brake lights, 1 blinker and high beams function still. which are not keypad controlled. They are ground triggered inputs off the factory switches. any direction would be helpful.

139 Views
Serg Zorg
Sep 09

A buddy from work kept insisting that I check out a new platform he'd discovered, claiming it had the smoothest interface and the most responsive design he'd ever come across. I was skeptical because he tends to get excited about things that look good at first but fall apart once you start using them. But he was so persistent that I eventually gave in and decided to take a look. When I visited Shorelines Casino, I was immediately struck by how well everything was laid out. The homepage loaded quickly, the menus were intuitive, and the overall flow of the site made sense without any unnecessary clutter. I spent some time clicking through the different sections, testing how responsive everything felt, and I was surprised by how smooth the experience was. My colleague and I often disagree on these things, but this time he had a point. I sent him a message admitting that Shorelines Casino was actually decent, and that I could see why he had been so insistent about it.

Edited
bottom of page